Photos of your journey through Iceland is truly the BEST souvenir you can walk away with! It’s hard to explain a specific moment, color, texture, or feature to people back home without the photo proof! Embarking on an Iceland Photography Adventure with a local to Vik Iceland is an ideal resource for you.
No matter if you love photography as an amateur or professional, Davíð would love to guide you to the most picturesque places on your own private adventure through the remote and challenging Icelandic Highlands! Imagine exploring hidden canyons, private waterfalls, caves, crazy cliffs and mountains, photographing Puffins, or non-touristy sides of glaciers hunting ice caves!
Private Iceland Photography Adventure
Our Private Iceland Photography Adventures typically include the following (but we are happy to further customize):
- Local Vik Highland Guide: Davíð Geir Jonasson.
- Guide Comes With: Awesome experienced navigating skills, First Aid kit (and trained), gear if specifically required (helmets, etc) and 15+ years of mountaineering experience!
- From 6+ hours.
- 4×4 Transport from Vik meeting location.
- Davíð comes with Nikon and DJI drone knowledge to help you!
- Lunch is included.
- Lots of jokes, folklore stories, and local geology knowledge!
Private Iceland Photography Adventure: Begins at TBD (contact us for more details)!
*What you Bring:
- Positive Can-Do Attitude!
- Comfortable Outdoor Clothes (dress in layers) / Rain Gear.
- Hiking Boots.
- Backpack (with personal affects).
- Your Camera Gear!
Your very own Custom Iceland Photography Adventure in Iceland awaits you!
© 2020 Vik Expeditions, All Rights Reserved.